Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Every student should comply with the set rules and regulations of Empower IAS Institute.
2. Students are expected to maintain proper discipline and decorum in and outside the classroom and display decent behavior.
3. If any student fails to attend the class or discontinues the course in between, the Institute will not refund fees.
4. All the rights to make any changes in the timetable, faculty members, and venue of the class are reserved with the Institute.
5. There might be a change in class duration, timing/days of the regular classes due to special classes or events.
6. All decisions related to the Institute, including class schedule, timetable, faculty, admission, syllabus, and others, will be made by the director and will be final.
7. No candidate is allowed to re-attend the same class.
8. The Institute can use Photographs of candidates pasted in the admission form for Advertisement, Marketing/ PR activities.
9. The Institute will not postpone admission in the current year to the next calendar year in any circumstances.
10. All the disputes are subjected to Delhi Jurisdiction.
11. If students' evaluated answer scripts are deemed fit, the Institute has a right to publish them. The students' identities will be kept anonymous.
1. Empower IAS is fully responsible for conducting the classes as per the current UPSC syllabus.
2. Study material is provided to the students free of cost. Typographical errors in the study material is a possibility. Students are advised to bring these errors to staff's notice for the required correction in such a case.
3. Mobiles or any recording device is strictly prohibited during the class. If any student is found recording any lecture in the class, the Institute will take strict action against the student. In such a case, the Institute will cancel the admission without a refund of the fees.
4. Attendance is not taken every day as we consider an IAS aspirant to be punctual and regular in the coaching classes.
5. We provide power-back up in power failure, but air conditioners will only run once the electricity is there.
6. Empower IAS does not provide any trial classes.
REFUND OF FEE
1. Students are advised to go through every detail before joining the classes to avoid disappointment and financial loss as the fees once paid cannot be refunded.
2. As per the decision taken on June 10th, 2010 by the National Consumer Redressed Commission, the submitted fees minus the processing fee could be refunded in a condition of availability of a new student against the seat and before starting the course.
What are you waiting for ?