WHO ARE WE ?
Empower IAS is an educational training institute that strives to impart comprehensive knowledge to civil services aspirants and guide them in their endeavors to achieve their dreams. We employ a selfless approach and provide untiring support to improve society by preparing well-deserving people to serve the government. We aim to give back to society by preparing candidates with the willpower, aptitude and enthusiasm to serve in the capacity of government officials. Our distinct training modules, educational research, interactive learning methods, highly qualified and experienced staff with innovative teaching styles and technology make us a unanimous choice of a large number of IAS aspirants.
1. Flexible, interactive and innovative methods of classroom teaching.
2.Regular and steady research to improve the course content and teaching methods.
3. Extra classes in person and guidance on phone for doubt clearing round the clock.
4. Postal courses for working professionals and for people unable to join classroom coaching due to various other commitments.
5. Keeping a hawk eye on the changing guidelines of UPSC which are subject to change from time to time and creating content accordingly.
6. We strive to excel in communication, interaction, and induction of new technology which is a great necessity not only to impart knowledge but also to provide the required motivation to endure hard work involved in preparation.
7. Great student- teacher understanding for achieving better results.
8. Continuous, honest and transparent feedback.
9. Discussion and problem solving for weak areas and methods/guidance for improvements.
10. Help to make aspirants understand expectations from UPSC and preparing accordingly.
11. Continuous and rigorous tests on the strictly UPSC pattern.
12. Evolution also based on UPSC pattern and style.
13. Help aspirants to choose appropriate subjects and clear their doubts on one to one basis.
14. Boost the morale of candidates by discussions and expert talk Special classes for current affairs.
15. Quizzes for interactive and interesting learning.
16. Newspapers, journals and other materials provided for preparing current affairs.
17. Concerned and helpful staff with experts on the board and experienced teachers.
Our aim is to give aspirants a sense of confidence about India’s most reputed and toughest competitive exam and give society those civil servants who are well deserved, well prepared and responsible towards the good of society. With our innovative pedagogy and student engagement methods, we make the aspirants positive and confident to face the challenges that arise in preparation and further which they are likely to encounter in their respective jobs.
What are your waiting for ?